Rec Tec Grills / Trailblazer / RT – 340 / Bundle / Wi-Fi Enabled / Portable Wood Pellet Grill
Rec Tec Grills are the most advanced technology in the field of food-related things. It has many features developed time by the time. It is proceeding its advancement and bringing change in its size and shape and characteristics. It is capable of enabling the food businesses to become more profitable with exceptional taste offered by them.
The cooking chamber made up of stainless steel which does not corrode or crack the paint it releases the tension of destroying of the grills and also the intention if it’s peeling. Rec Tec Grills includes the first advancement in it that it contains all new Wi-Fi- Pellet including Wi-Fi technology and it is the first technology in the world of the food industry. This facility will provide you an offer that you can allow to control your cook from anywhere by using the Rec Tec Grills app which is readily available on the internet. It contains a meat probe which is dual and gives the convenience of to plug directly into the grills container.
Introducing the Trailblazer “RT-340”:
It is a mechanical robot-like machine which can be used at home or in your restaurant etc. It is the same as Rec Tec 700 but yet a little bit different in it is present. It has many features in it, but again it is different from others as it is a cross over Rec Tec Bullseye.
It is a machine which is portable and includes the capability of folding legs so that we can take it everywhere we want to cook. It is cheaper because it has not all the properties of an expensive Rec Tec like Rt-700, but its features are in it beautiful and advanced. As it is portable and no Rec Tec is portable only this RT-380 is compact so it is a new property in it and this is the advancement also. It is cheaper than any other Rec Tec. For two or three-person family then it is best for them.
Read Customer Reviews
Some of the benefits of the grill are that: there is no messy charcoal on it; it only takes fifteen minutes to reach the 400-degree temperature; if placed anywhere, it looks fantastic due to its hot ceramic ignition system; and It has the grills made up of stainless steel which does not destroy the grill and does not damage the food you place on it.
- The material used in grills is stainless steel. So no problem where are you cooking and what are you cooking no tension of grease, smoke, bake or roasting of something. You can grill whatever you want. Proprietary PID maintains the temperature automatically.
- It reaches a maximum of 400 degrees in fifteen minutes, but for better heating, you will leave it for one hour.
- Another feature in it is that automatically it shutdowns. When you on the cooling down mode by pressing the cooldown button, you can observe that it can automatically cool down in five to fifteen minutes.
- You can feel the Rec Tec technology special 304 stainless steel handles in the range. It holds a large platter or dish. Try to keep the pellets dry and from spilling stainless steel to maintain its shine and glow.
- Its temperature has the ability to go to 400 degrees. It will take approximately ten minutes for the first pellet to drop and another five minutes to ignite the fire. Its system is Hot Flash Ceramic Ignition System, which gives it a beautiful and metallic look.
- It has two years’ warranty when buying it, so this is also its right property.
- It is also Wi-Fi enabled and has a high technology of the Wi-Fi connection, so we connect with the cook through the app of Rec Tec Grills Bull available on Google app store and play store easily.
- Built-in Meat Probes is also available in it.
Read Customer Reviews
It is liked by customers for its durability and being portable, so you can cook make a delicious meal anywhere. Its trailblazer, which includes the feature of Wi-Fi in it is another reason why customers like it. They find it easy to assemble and use. Whether using it as a smoker or a grill, it has been providing them with consistent and delicious results. Very few, if anyone at all, has had an issue with it.
Advantages and Disadvantages
It is easy to use and set up, that is for sure. You can carry it around with yourself to have a wonderful hiking or camping trip. It is large enough for a nice party at your home. You can cook almost anything in it, including a 15-pound turkey! Sadly it does not have the option for removing the wood pellets. Also, there is no way to clean the fire pot.
Commonly Asked Questions
1. How can I get the grill?
You can order it on Amazon. The product will be delivered to your doorstep.
2. What is the grilling size?
It has a 340 sq. in. cooking area
3. Does it have a built in fan?
Yes, it has a fan to circulate the smoke.
4. Is there any way to remove unused pellets?
You would have to remove them with your hand; there is no ejector or door for that.
All in all, this is one of the best grills in the market. Though it is on the high end of the price range, it is well worth it. Its durability and portability make it work the money. You will not be disappointed if you buy it, specifically if you like having the family bar be cue nights.
Rec Tec Grills are the most advanced technology in the field of food-related things.